Exit Explorer's purpose is to document the highways and byways of North America and allow you to
this information to plan your itinerary.
We hope that with this site we can make the journey as much fun as your destination.
Check out our "Features" tab above to explore all the great things this site will do in helping
your trip. On the "What's New" tab you will find all the latest information on site changes and
make your trip better.
Want to skip right to exploring right away? Checkout our Highways
Release 0.55 - May 2012
- New "Places" feature.
- New "All" properties default for exit properties.
New Search fuctionality - postponed
- Bug fixes.
Release 0.51 - April 2012
Minor bug fixes.
Release 0.50 - April 2012
We have made some major changes with this release which we outline below. Please remember
we are still in Beta and you can expect some issues along the way. Use our new user feedback
feature to let us know how you like our site and where we can improve. Thank you for your
- Large number of new highways to explore
- New exit page layout
- Wikipedia information is now included right into pages, no more frames!
- New properties page with Foursquare and Wikipedia information
- New drag-able directions when using Basic Trip Planner
- Improved layout on our Advanced Trip Planner
- New Feedback and Support System
- and many more small improvements.....